Terms and Conditions
weplaymobile.com welcomes you.
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions, contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Gamezo Limited and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity concerning this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
4. Introduction And Scope
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At weplaymobile.com, we provide users with the latest mobile gaming news, reviews and guides.
We have a large catalog of gaming reviews and ratings that help our users to find their best match.
These Website Terms And Conditions declares that your Content, by displaying it on the website, you grant a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Gamezo Limited reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice
7. Variation of Terms
Gamezo Limited is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms regularly to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
Gamezo Limited shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
9. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Gamezo Limited and you concerning your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings concerning the same.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed following the laws of the State of United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
(Revised May 15, 2021)