There’s no magical way to succeed in Wild Rift, but the way to increase your winnings is simple: Boost cards that you can use before the games. These cards, which you probably already have, can speed up your progression in the game if you use them correctly. So let’s ask the obvious question: How to use team boost in Wild Rift?
In League of Legends: Wild Rift you earn Boosts simply by playing the game. In particular, it’s possible to get as rewards from events, missions and Wild Pass. If you aren’t a newcomer to the game, you can already have them.
How to Use Team Boost in Wild Rift
Team Boosts have only one effect for one game. Therefore, you should think carefully beforehand about which matches you want to use them. If you decide to use them, it’s quite simple:
- Start a match and advance to the character selection page.
- On the character selection page, tap the image of your champion on the left side of the screen.
- You’ll see a question that will allow you to use the Team Boost. Accept it.
That’s it! Here’s how you can use Team Boost in Wild Rift. So why is it so important to use this card as well as the others?
All About Boosts in Wild Rift
There are a total of three types of Boost cards in the game. These are Team Boost, XP Boost and Blue Motes Boost. The effects of all three are different and it’s very important to use them in the right place. Let’s take a quick look at them:
- Team Boost: You get 20% more XP and Blue Motes rewards for matches you win while this card is active. It also has a 10% effect on your teammates. Team Boost effect is valid for one match only.
- XP Boost: As long as this card is active, you get 100% more XP for each match win. It remains active until you reach three victories.
- Blue Motes Boost: You get 100% more Blue Motes rewards for games you win while this card is active. The effect lasts until you’ve three wins.
Great boosts, aren’t they? If you manage to use them at the right time, you can make your League of Legends: Wild Rift story much more enjoyable. Be especially careful when using Team Boosts and use them in matches where you’re almost certain to win.
Wild Rift has limits to keep it fair for all players. These limits restrict the amount of XP and Blue Motes players can earn per week. (5,500 XP and 14,700 Blue Motes) However, these limits don’t include the points earned with the boosts mentioned above. So if you play a lot and reach the normal limits, Boosts can take you a few steps further.