Learning how to stream Wild Rift can come in handy to let your friends watch your games and capture your epic moments. There are two methods to stream your League of Legends: Wild Rift – directly through your smartphone and while using a PC to stream via OBS. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with both the methods in this guide.
How to Stream Wild Rift Directly From Your Phone
Before jumping to streaming, you require the Twitch app installed on your device. Twitch is the biggest live streaming platform and its app is readily available on both the Apple store and Android play store.
Upon downloading and installing both the Wild Rift and Twitch app, follow these steps to stream directly from your phone:
- Launch the Twitch app and log in to your account.
- Upon logging in, click on the camera icon.
- Choose the “Stream Games” option.
- Grant permission to use the microphone and overlays.
- Tap on League of Legends: Wild Rift from the available mobile phone games and proceed by hitting the “Next” button.
- Next, select the quality at which you want to stream. Keep in mind with the higher quality of the live stream more data and phone resources are used. This will be quite taxing on your phone’s battery as well.
- Add the stream details like the title and tags.
- Launch Wild Rift and start playing.
- Once the game loads, simply click on the start broadcast button.
How to Stream Wild Rift Using OBS From Your PC
Before setting up the OBS to stream Wild Rift from your PC, make sure to download and install a phone mirroring application. Once you have successfully mirrored your phone onto your PC, follow the steps below to set up and start streaming with OBS:
- Download and install OBS Studio.
- Launch OBS once your phone is mirrored to the PC.
- Click on OBS Settings and choose the Stream tab.
- Choose the platform you want to stream on. Popular choices are Youtube and Twitch.
- Paste the stream key.
- Now go back to the main screen on OBS and choose the Source for the stream.
- Select “Window Capture”.
You can now click on the Start Streaming option towards the right side of the OBS Studio. The game is broadcasting to your PC and your viewers will be able to view it as you are sharing your PC’s window with them.