PUBG Mobile, which is popular all over the world, doesn’t have a very simple interface. For this reason, you mightn’t find what you’re looking for right away. If you’re wondering how to log out of PUBG Mobile, read on.
There are many reasons why you might want to log out of your PUBG account. Maybe you want to switch to your second account or create a new one. Or you tried the game with a visitor account that you haven’t connected via mail yet, and you want to go back to to your main account. All you need to do is very simple.
How to Log Out of PUBG Mobile: Step by Step
Since PUBG Mobile has the same interface on all mobile devices, you can log out of your account by following the steps below. However, don’t forget the email and password you use. You’ll have to use them when you want to log in again.
- Open the game and find the main screen where you see your character.
- Click on the “settings” button with the gear icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- In the settings screen, look at the bottom section and find the “Log-out” option.
- Tap the button and confirm that you want to exit the game. That’s it!
To play PUBG Mobile, you’ll need to log in again with at least a visitor account. Or if you’ve another account, you can return to the main menu by entering its information.
If you want to change your character’s name in the game, you don’t need to log out of your account to do that. We’ve explained how to change your character’s name in PUBG Mobile, you can check out this guide.
If you want to switch between PUBG Mobile accounts, you don’t need to log out for that. Simply follow these steps:
- Once on the home screen find the gear in the bottom right and go to Settings.
- Tap on Account while you’re here.
- In the window that opens, you will see all the accounts you have used before. Choose any of them you want.