Getting your character to lean in PUBG Mobile is pretty straightforward. Most players prefer to use this feature as it allows them to take cover and fire without exposing their character. And all you need to do to activate this feature is just fiddle around with a few visual settings in the visual menu. Once you choose and click the correct buttons, you will be able to peek and scope your way out like a pro.
How Can You Lean in PUBG Mobile?
- Open the settings menu and then head on over to the gyroscope settings
- Look for the ‘Peek and Fire’ or ‘Peek and Open Scope’ option. You can select either of these depending on your preference
- Now, choose between the ‘tap’ or ‘hold’ options to choose your trigger button preferences
- You can return to the main game interface and you will be able to see two buttons on the left, above the movement stick
- Click on either direction and you will be able to lean in PUBG Mobile
If you choose the Peek and Fire option as default you will be able to fire directly after peeking without using the scope. However, using the Peek and Open Scope option will have you open the scope every time you choose to bend over and look for an enemy.
The tap or hold functions are pretty self-explanatory. If you decide to use the tap function, your character will stay in the lean position as long as the button is active. However, on using the hold option, you can choose the amount of time you have to lean and peak. It basically acts as a secondary scope button and if you are one of the quick scope freaks, this will be the way to go.
However, if you are not comfortable with the button placement and feel the default is too obstructive, you can change the layout. Just go to the settings menu and look for the layout option. Now, you can move around the buttons as you see fit. Experiment around till you find the perfect fit.
The lean feature in PUBG Mobile is a really handy one. It is quite useful in close range combat as well as long-range sniping. Using the lean or peek function negates the amount of movement your character does as well as makes sure that you don’t expose yourself unnecessarily to enemy eyes.