Pokemon Go is a mobile game that combines gaming with the real world. The game uses your location tracking and mapping technology to create an augmented reality, where players catch, train, and fight with different Pokemons. As a result, Pokemon usually get wounded or faint during the battles, so there you have to heal them for that fight or future battles. So how can you heal your Pokemon in Pokemon Go?
In Pokemon Go, you cannot place or use Pokemon in the gym when they faint. Additionally, injured Pokemon cannot participate in the battle as their winning probability is very low. So you have to make sure that your Pokemons are in good shape.
Players have to make sure that their Pokemons are in good shape and ready-to-fight condition. If you’re wondering how you can achieve that, you can find out in this guide.
Healing Injured Pokemon by Potion
If you are planning to have battles in gyms with other opponents then, there is a higher chance that your Pokemon gets injured. You will have to heal them with potions for future battles. But the question remains where can you find these items and how do you heal your Pokemon if it’s injured?
In Pokemon Go, players need Potion which helps in the healing process of Pokemon. There are different types of potions in-game such as Hyper Potion, Super Potion, and Full Restore Potion. Each heals a specific amount of HP for an injured Pokémon:
- Potion: It restores a small amount (20 points) of HP of Pokemon.
- Super Potion: It restores a large amount (50 points) of HP of Pokemon.
- Hyper Potion: It restores a very large amount (200 points) of HP of Pokemon.
- Full Restore: It restores the full HP of the Pokemon.
Players can get the potion by spinning a Pokeshop, Battling in Gym, through Gifts, or by Taking Part in the Raids. Although, there are some other methods by which you can get the supply of potion:
- Defeating Raid Bosses
- Completing Research Tasks
- Level Up Rewards
If these methods don’t interest you, then you can purchase Max Potions directly from the Pokemon GO store. The package costs 200 Pokecoins for a maximum of 10 Potion. Players can also get a potion or two from the daily free chest from the store.
Healing Fainted Pokemon by Using Revive
Fainted Pokemon can’t be healed by potions. The trainer requires to use Revive for that. The pokemon comes to life after the revival.
Further, there are two types of Revives in Pokemon Go:
- Standard Revives: The recovery of health is significantly Low.
- Max Revives: The recovery of health is Max.
You can either purchase these Potions and Revives or you can collect them. Also, there are some free-to-play methods by which you can collect them:
- Beating Raid bosses
- Spinning PokeStops
- Completing Research Tasks
- Rewards for Leveling Up
- Opening gifts
Step by Step Guide to Heal
- Press the Pokeball icon on your screen.
- Click on “Items”. If your Pokemon has 0 HP, then choose “Revive” otherwise choose the “Potion” option.
- The next screen shows which of your Pokemon is injured or passed out; choose which one do who you want to heal.
- Repeat the same process for other Pokemon which are injured or fainted.