With its addictions, Subway Surfers also brings competition amongst players. One competes with worldwide players and can also challenge their friends. Some people ask where they can check their high score in Subway Surfers. If you are also one of them, then keep reading till the end.
How to Check Your High Score on Subway Surfers
During a run, you can see your current run score on the score tab at the top right of the screen. But, that does not signify your highest score in Subway Surfers. Then, how to check the highest score? Let’s see. Read the following steps:
- Go to the home screen of Subway Surfers.
- There will be a crown logo on the left side panel. It will show your highest score.
Further, tap on the crown option. There you will see two options: Top Run and Friends.
On the Top Run tab, you can see your Top Score of the week, and the Friends tab will show your ranking amongst your friends.
How to Check Next Highest Score in Subway Surfers
Right below the score tab, one more tab is there. It reflects the score of the person who is right above you on the scoreboard. However, players can also check the next highest score and their current scoreboard position by navigating through the home screen of Subway Surfers.
How to Gain More Score in Subway Surfers
If you want to make more scores during a run and be at the top of the scoreboard, then you must do the following:
- Use Score Boosters at the start of the run.
- If you spot two power-ups (including a score multiplier) lying in the same way, you can choose only one. Always go for a score multiplier because when it is active, it doubles the score obtained in its duration.
- Use Hoverboards to survive a crash, and continue the run.
Moreover, keep upgrading the boosters to increase their duration. This will ensure greater scores in Subway Surfers. Now, if you’re keen on learning how to win the jackpot in Subway Surfers, we’ve got you covered with that as well!