When it comes to online games, the most important thing is the performance of the servers. Especially in a shooter game like PUBG. The developers also care about this situation, because changing servers in PUBG Mobile isn’t as easy as it used to be. If you want to learn How to Change Servers in PUBG Mobile, read on.
In the early stages of the game, you could choose the server and region you wanted before each new match. Now, that’s no longer possible because some people kept changing servers to play with high pings. This is a situation that hurts the overall quality of the game.
You can change servers in PUBG Mobile by following the steps we’re about to explain. Be careful though, because you won’t be able to change it again for the next 60 days.
How to Change Servers in PUBG Mobile
There are six PUBG Mobile servers to choose from, depending on where you live in the world:
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
- Korea Republic / Japan (also known as KRJP in PUBG Mobile)
Choose the one closest to you among these servers and follow the steps below to switch servers in PUBG Mobile:
- Open the game and go to the main menu.
- Tap the upward facing arrow at the bottom right of the screen and select Settings in the menu.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap the “Account and Safety” button at the bottom.
- Tap the “Change” button in the Select Server section.
- You’ll see the server that the game will automatically assign to you. Here you can choose the server you want.
Remember that you’ve to play on this server for the next 60 days. The other thing to remember is that your rank will be lowered to Bronze 5 every time you change servers. So you have to rank up again on the new server.