As in all Battle Royale games, your main goal in PUBG Mobile is to be the last person on standing. But it can get boring if you fight alone all the time. If you want to play together with your teammates, check out how you can add friends on PUBG Mobile.
Whether you’re playing PUBG Mobile on your phone, tablet, or computer, you’ll need to do the exact same thing to add friends. Although the game’s interface is a bit complicated, you can add your friends easily if you know how.
How to Add Friends in PUBG Mobile
For some games, there may be differences between the iOS and Android versions. PUBG Mobile isn’t one of them. To add friends, open the game on the desired device and follow the steps below in order:
- Reach the main screen where you see your character.
- Tap on the “Friends” icon in the lower left part of the screen. Press “Add Friend” in the next window.
- Type your friend’s PUBG Mobile name in the bar and search it.
- If you entered the correct name, you will see your friend’s name and profile. Tap on the add friend icon here.
- You can send a friend request by adding a private message or without saying anything.
Your request will reach the other side in seconds. Your friend should open their own game and go to the friends list in the main menu and accept it.
How to play PUBG Mobile with your friends?
Once they’ve accepted, you can now send your friend an in-game message, invite them to the lobby or receive an invite from them. This way you don’t have to play alone. Just follow the steps below:
- Open the game on the device you want and reach the main screen where you can see your character.
- Tap on the friends list at the bottom left of the screen. You will see the friend you just added here.
- Click the + icon next to your friend’s name. So you will have invited him/her to the lobby.
- If your friend accepts your invitation, you’ll start seeing him or her in the lobby alongside your character.
That’s it! You can also try other game modes of PUBG Mobile for free with your friends now.