Clash Royale is a strategy game that allows players worldwide to battle one another in real-time, for trophies and cards to upgrade troops and spells. In this game, Friendly Battle is a feature that will enable you to battle someone within your Clan or against friends. But for that, you need to add friends on Clash Royale.
You can add your friends in Clash Royale by three methods:
- Through personal invite link
- Through Facebook
- Invite through 2v2 battle
We have provided you with a step-by-step guide for each of these methods below.
Add Friends Through Personal Invite Link
Clash Royale allows you to share a direct link that invites your friends to the game and sends them a friend request in the process.
- Launch Clash Royale on your device.
- Click on the Social tab at the top right side of the screen.
- On the next page, click on the “Friends” tab in the upper right corner of the game screen.
- A new page will pop up. Click on the “Invite Friend” button.
- You now have the invite friend link.
- Share your invite by copying your invite link and sending them to your friends on your desired social media platform.
Add Friends Through Facebook
Clash Royale also allows players to add their friends via Facebook. But keep in mind, this method only works when you and your friends are linked through your Facebook account with the game.
If you haven’t linked your Facebook account to the game, follow the steps below:
- Go to the main menu and click on “Settings”.
- Check for Facebook and click on “Disconnected.” You will be redirected to the next page for linking your FB account to Clash Royale. Sign up with your credentials, and then your game will restart again.
- Open the Social tab.
- On the next screen, you can see the chatbox of your clan. Click the Friends tab on the top right corner of your screen.
- Once you’ve linked your Facebook profile with the game, your friends from Facebook will automatically appear on your screen.
You can check whether you are connected to Facebook or not:
- Go to the “Menu”
- Select “Settings” from the Option.
- Now Below Facebook “Connected” option will appear.
Add Friends in Clash Royale Through 2v2 Battle
The easiest method of all, you can add any of your friends in a 2v2 battle as a teammate.
- You will see the chat screen in a 2v2 battle.
- Click the “Add Friend” button. You can add your teammate as a friend after the .battle ends.
- If your teammate exits the battle, you cannot add them as your friend. You can see a message on your chatbox that indicates whether your teammate has left or not.