It’s a fact that PUBG Mobile, played by millions of players every day and downloaded a billion times in total, is very successful. There are many reasons for this success. However, everyone is still wondering about the famous technique used to warm up new players to the game: Are there bots in PUBG Mobile?
If millions of players play PUBG Mobile, why would there be artificial intelligence bots in the game? The answer to this question is quite simple: to make new players feel comfortable. Especially in the first few hours.
Is PUBG Mobile bots a real thing?
Yes! All versions of PUBG Mobile include AI-characters. Whether you’re playing on an Android or iOS device, a large portion of the enemies you’ll encounter in the first few hours are AI. But don’t get mad just yet, because we’ve a few details to share with you.
- If you’re new to PUBG or log in with a new account from a different device, you’re more likely to encounter these bots. That’s because the higher your level in the game and the longer you play, the more likely you’re to encounter real enemies.
- And if you don’t like bots, another thing that will make you happy is the fact that PUBG Mobile is having its best days. More people than ever are playing the game, reducing the need for bots.
Bots are a good training source for new players and a pretty good idea for the future of this game. New players may leave PUBG Mobile more often, mainly because it’s hard to play on phones with small screens. Keeping them in the game also means keeping the player base alive for a longer period of time. That’s good news for everyone.
What are PUBG Mobile bots?
There are many ways to distinguish between PUBG Mobile bots, which are controlled by artificial intelligence, and real players. You’ve to be careful, though, because the game doesn’t tell you whether the opponent you’re facing is a real person or a bot.
- Much easier to kill them: The task of PUBG Mobile bots isn’t to cause you trouble, but to pretend to cause trouble. You’ll be able to defeat them easily and without any problems.
- Bots never jump and hide: This may change with new updates in the coming days, but currently PUBG Mobile bots cannot jump or hide cleverly like real players. This is their clearest shortcoming that betrays them.
- They don’t act smart enough: Since bots, unlike real players, have no survival instinct, they’ll pounce on you ruthlessly. Take cover, fire a few shots in the air, and easily hit the bots coming at you.
“Is there a bot in PUBG Mobile?” Now that you know the answer to this question, you can feel more comfortable in your first games. However, don’t forget that you’ll gradually meet real players.